- Park as directed by attendants.
- Please stay in or immediately in front of the vehicle you arrived in.
- No open containers.
- Maintain 6 feet separation from others and wear a mask if you leave the immediate vicinity of the vehicle you arrived in, including using facilities.
- Wash your hands before and after you touch anything on site that is not yours or something you arrived with, including facilities.
- If you carried in, carry it out.
- Be safe and respect the wellbeing of others.
Directions Upon Arrival
- Only presale tickets will be redeemed.
- Please be prepared to show receipt of prepaid ticket.
- Show attendant your printed ticket through the drivers side window.
- Following verification, a color coded (paint friendly) sticker will be applied to the windshield.
- Follow instructions of attendants and park in corresponding color coded areas.
- Turn off engine and remain in assigned parking spot for the entire event.
- Tune in to FM 106.3 for further instructions and simulcast.
- Stay in or immediately in front of the vehicle you arrived in.
We ask that all guests only visit when everyone in their group is feeling well. If someone in the group is not feeling well, we ask them to plan to visit another time when everyone is well.
The CDC currently recommends people over the age of 65, those who live in nursing homes, long-term care facilities, or those with underlying medial conditionals, particularly if not well controlled, keep their distance from others. We echo these current recommendations for these populations to remain at home or those less vulnerable to remain with their group in their cars.
We ask that all guests wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and practice good hygiene at all times. We have also added hand sanitizing stations for guests to use as an alternative to hand washing. When coughing or sneezing we ask that guests cover their mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue, then throw away the tissue and wash or sanitize hands. The facility is also carry-in/carry-out (with limited receptacles near the restrooms) to limit the potential for hazardous materials to be left behind.
We require all guests to follow social distancing guidelines while on premises, maintain a distance of 6 feet from others. Those allowed to be within six feet are those living in the same household, close family members, care givers, or romantic partners. Each car will be able to obtain closer distances, but different cars will not be able to co-mingle.